Little Wife On the Prairie





When you are everything to everyone, well, you had better act like you have it all together.



Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The coop!

It's finally here. Well, of course, it is not finished. But almost! My woodworking wonder of a husband has thrilled me, yet again, with something that exceeded my expectations. If it were up to me, the chickens would live in an old dog house. But no, my sweet man took his time and used his artistic ability to make something that we will be able to keep for many years. Here he is in the planning stages...

and yes, the tongue does help him think.

Just starting:



It's coming along:




But alas, we do have to have some fun too right?




Well, except for Zad. He just needed to yell at someone.


And he had the best idea of all.

3 comments:

jeana said...

What a great coop! Looks like you guys had a great time, love the pictures of that baby!!

Little Wife on the Prairie said...

I can't wait to get it painted!

Rachel said...

The coop looks good! But I am so wishin' we had a slip'n slide right now! I'll never forget the yellow one we had when I was little!