Little Wife On the Prairie





When you are everything to everyone, well, you had better act like you have it all together.



Friday, April 29, 2011

Plots, plots everywhere but nothing finished yet!

Here is our small plot in the front yard.  It is now home to several kinds of squash, a Pueblo Indian popcorn that my Papa gave me, some melons and 2 different kinds of okra.


Taters!  2 different kinds of taters.  These have a cozy home in our alley.

This?  This is my Everest.  It is a huge plot in our backyard.  It is covered in Bermuda grass.  We are slowly digging it out but it is growing back.  I think it's angry.  This will be the home of my tomatoes, peppers, eggplants, cucumbers, lettuce and carrots.  We must conquer!


I just love my chicken house.  I had to share pictures of the finished product.  Thank you to my sweet and talented husband!

They must be happy with life.  They lay 4 delicious eggs a day!


This little chubby hand loves to help put the eggs in the carton.  Sometimes, eggs end up thrown to the dog.  I try to be stern but it's pretty funny.

My Linus.  We have to wash the well-loved blanket several times a week.  Have blankie, will travel.

"Could my brother BE any funnier?"
(Chandler Bing style)

"Yep, he can!"

2 comments:

Grandmolly said...

Oh my goodnes! Loved those two little boys. I am sorry you have such a job with that grass...it is a big problem when it is where you don't want it...hard, hard to get rid of!

Brandon and April said...

AHHH-dorable!! those last two pics are priceless. so cute!