Little Wife On the Prairie





When you are everything to everyone, well, you had better act like you have it all together.



Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The old camera

I found my old camera a few weeks ago.  I put the pictures on my computer and found these sweet babies, 2 years ago.  I cannot believe how fast this is going.  They have changed so much. 

  Sweet baby girl playing dress up.

Fat drooly baby!  Be still my heart.

Little Handy Zaddy.  Oh my.  That was his wearing-collared-shirts-under-long-sleeved-shirts phase. 

Oh my stunt man.  You keep wearing that helmet.  I may make you wear it
 when you start driving.


 Look at that mess!  This is homeschooling with a baby.  Kinda makes me sad
and relieved all at the same time.


My baldy!!!  I miss kissing that bald head.



 Yep, this is a picture of Spider Man's butt.  These are the pictures we get when the
 kids steal the camera.


It's a bird, it's a plane, it's Super Ashie!


Here: she is wishing she was a fairy.

Poor little baby.  He sleeps just like his daddy. 


Children are a blessing from the Lord!!!  I am so blessed.  It was good to see these old pictures again. 



1 comment:

Prairie Rose said...

You certainly are blessed!
What beautiful children you have.