Little Wife On the Prairie





When you are everything to everyone, well, you had better act like you have it all together.



Tuesday, October 18, 2011

10 years in the pumpkin patch

To my 10-year-old girl at the pumpkin patch...

We created this celebration in honor of your special day.  Friends, cousins, dirt cake.  It was all planned.

Your girlfriends were just as crazy and funny as you.

Your baby brother had so much fun (and looked really cute) in your honor.

Your Aunt Amanda made your night with a Justice gift card.

You went down the slide 500 times.

So did everyone else.

You other baby brother nearly broke his arms playing with the giant volleyball, in your honor.

You contemplated moving into this quaint little home.

You conquered your fears.

Baby girl, you are my precious treasure.  I am so thankful to be a part of this whole growing-up thing.  You are such a unique and beautiful person.  I can't wait to see what the next decade brings.  Love you sweet baby! 

4 comments:

jeana said...

Looks like a wonderful time!! Hey friend, I nominated you (on my blog) for the Liebster Blog Award! You deserve it, love you!

Liz said...

that looks like one fun place. i am coming over from jeana's blog. congrats on the award!!

Little Wife on the Prairie said...

Awww, Jeana. That's so nice of you! I have never been nominated for anything like that before. :) I feel like my blog is such cake compared to the sweet and challenging words that you write.

Liz, welcome! Hope we become "blog friends" Can't wait to visit yours.

Prairie Rose said...

Such awesome Harvest pics!
What a fun time had by all:)