Little Wife On the Prairie





When you are everything to everyone, well, you had better act like you have it all together.



Tuesday, November 15, 2011

So sorry to be so absent.

The past few weeks have been tough.  I have been sick with my new little one and have been very overwhelmed by my household responsibilities.  So when I had a free minute to blog I would normally fall asleep, with my mouth open, probably drooling.

I am in a better place now.  Not so sick and happy to be back to a bit of normal.  My house is getting cleaner and my kids are being fed more regularly.  I still fall asleep sometimes but I am pretty sure there is less drool now. 

Sooooooo, I am planning on getting my blog on.  Until I get caught up, here is is photo teaser...

Don't you just love these sibling moments? And those baby feet!



And another shot that does not belong to me.  I found it on Pintrest. 






The caption on the photo is, "Relax!  I was just kidding."

That makes me laugh.  I will be catching up on some of my blog reading and seeing what the rest of you have been up to since I have been incapacitated.  More of our life on the prairie to come!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better...just in time to enjoy this beautiful season.