Little Wife On the Prairie





When you are everything to everyone, well, you had better act like you have it all together.



Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Snowday!!!

This is what my yard looked like today.

Mommy!  Can we have a snow day?  PLEASE!!!!

Sure baby.  Lets make a snowman.  An indoor snowman. Cause mama doesn't really do freezing cold snow fun.  Party pooper!

I want this in my home forever.  Chubby baby fingers rock my world.

My niece sent us a Flat Stanley.  So we let him make cinnamon rolls with us.

Beautiful.

Before the icing.

The kids finally decided to go outside.  I didn't let Levi go so we pulled a chair up to the backdoor and let him watch.  Of course he became a target for many snowballs.

Much to his delight!

I love to catch these times.

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

Stanley! :)  Love you Ava Grace!

1 comment:

jeana said...

such a fun cozy day! I nearly froze ha...I'm a bit of a party pooper too!