Little Wife On the Prairie





When you are everything to everyone, well, you had better act like you have it all together.



Sunday, January 29, 2012

Husbands are cool.

This was my little cabinet that I bought awhile back to display the china that my Grandma gave me for my wedding.  The china belonged to my Great-Grandmother Gilger.  I love it.  It was stored in boxes for years before I got this cabinet.  I really liked it but knew I would LOVE it if I could paint it.

My studly husband, who knows that I can't paint anything without making a huge mess, painted it for me!  And I do love it even more! 
Isn't the china sweet?  It reminds me of the women who have passed it down to me.

Here it is with the stuff all back in it.


I love these handles.

Look how manly he is!  Thanks honey.  You always do my little projects with excellence.  I love you!


This has nothing to do with my husband or my cabinet.  But I am so excited that I finally made some homemade ranch dressing mix, onion soup mix and chili seasoning.  So easy, cheap and much better than the store-bought stuff.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Yeah, Matt!

You know that you now need to post recipes or at least links! :-)

Love & miss you!

Little Wife on the Prairie said...

Sorry Carrie! Fixing that now!

Prairie Rose said...

I love it!
The color is so bright and cheery and displays your china wonderfully!