Little Wife On the Prairie





When you are everything to everyone, well, you had better act like you have it all together.



Tuesday, February 28, 2012

When boys become men.

I love it when I get a glimpse of what my boys might be like as men.  Several days ago, they got the idea to workout.  They set up a circuit and planned out the times for each exercise.  Asher had everything coordinated perfectly.  It is fun to imagine 10 years from now when they are teenagers and hope that they still want to workout together.  Here are the pics...

This is the set up.  Not too sure what we have going on here but they knew just what they were doing.  (Notice Levi on the ground with a 5 pound weight dangling above his head.  Yeah, I noticed that too.)

Go Zaddy!

Now this little guy I still want to see as my little baby boy.  Not even close to a man yet.

Well....Maybe he's closer than I think.  He asked me to take a picture of his silly face.

Note*  The pictures were in "honest form."  So no judging my Saturday afternoon house.  It stays like that until Monday.  If you make a surprise visit on the weekend, don't say that you weren't warned.

I wanted to say that I am in the process of creating a "series" of sorts on easy steps to a do-able more natural way of living.  I am hoping to list the steps we have taken (and are still planning on taking) to a whole-health way of life.  This means I will discuss everything from food to flowers and cleaning to compost.  Please be patient with me while I decide where to begin.  I want to provide you with the best and most reliable information that I can find.  Once you understand the reasons behind doing some of the things we do, you might just be inspired to take on a few small changes of your own!  I am not an expert by any means but I am passionate and determined so I have learned a few things along the way.  We still have a LONG way to go to be where I would like us to be.  Striving is part of the journey!  So I hope to begin soon!  -Little Wife 

No comments: