Little Wife On the Prairie





When you are everything to everyone, well, you had better act like you have it all together.



Thursday, April 19, 2012

A hope dies.

My hope was to get another Healthier Steps blog out before the baby.  My life is so crazy right now, I just don't have time to write!  Plus, when I do get to sit down, I want to stare and drool.  That's it.  So I will post some pictures and some tidbits but that will be all until life levels off a bit.

As for the baby?  She is not here yet but I am contracting and dilating and getting ready!  She is not due for 3 weeks so I am hoping she waits at least 2.   I would love for her to come today but want her to be fully cooked.  :) 

So I will leave you with some random pictures of the rest of the crew...

I love a man in a hat!

Even though we don't do traditional Easter with bunnies and baskets, we still like to celebrate the joy of the season!  Our kiddos got some fun little things.  The boys got "shaving kits."  I remember my cousins doing this a long time ago!




Jolie, who would not like a shaving kit, got some face scrubs and masks.  She and her friends really love to do that kind of stuff.

 Hi Zaddie! 

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Hang in there, friend! ;-)

Unknown said...

Praying for you! Hopefully that little one cooks a little longer....enjoy the 'down' time!