Little Wife On the Prairie





When you are everything to everyone, well, you had better act like you have it all together.



Tuesday, October 9, 2012

In the family...

I was looking through pictures of our latest adventure to the apple orchard.  They were just great.  What struck me about them was not the beauty of the picture but the people in them.  We are so blessed to have a close family.  Both my family and Matt's family are just great.  And we spend as much time together as we can.  This weekend with cousins was not a super-exciting adventure.  But it was a nice comfortable day with people we love.  Having cousins around makes it memorable for all of us.
 
 
Asher is checking out the pond.

He alerted the crowd!

These two have to coziest spot.

It's the funniest spot too!

Searching for apples.

These guys stick together.

They look guilty.  Is there a bit of apple throwing going on here?


My little man.

We get to eat lunch after picking.  It's a homemade treat!
 
 
It was my sweet Jolie's birthday.  She picked Grandmother's Mississippi Fudge Cake.  We made them into
cupcakes and popped in some candles.  It was a great celebration for her. 
(Not that she likes being the center of attention or anything.)


1 comment:

jeana said...

I just love the photos! I sure wish Dan and I had close family around, such a blessing!