Little Wife On the Prairie





When you are everything to everyone, well, you had better act like you have it all together.



Saturday, June 15, 2013

Update on the greens.





The garden is coming along.  Whoo hoo for rain.  And whoo hoo for a drip system
when the rain doesn't fall!!


Sad, sad little tomatoes.  I am afraid they are getting wind-whipped
I just side-dressed them with some excellent homemade compost.
Hoping that perks 'em up.  Along with God's blessing of water from the sky!

The dill seems to like it here!  Smells fabuloso!

Squash plants should not stand up like that.  It is my old friend
the wind that likes to mess with me.

Cukes chugging along.

This is borage.  Supposed to be great to plant with tomatoes, have yummy purple flowers
for the bees, and also be a great herb to have on hand.  We shall see.
Borage


Here is a pic of what it should look like eventually!
 
 

Fungus on the watermelon?  Nope, just my Moons and Stars variety.  The foliage is spotted too!

Got some pumpkins and winter squash going now.

Hey there little fellas.  I will do my best to keep you squash bug free!

No comments: