Little Wife On the Prairie





When you are everything to everyone, well, you had better act like you have it all together.



Friday, July 12, 2013

Oh my hundreds of pictures!!

I have, literally, hundreds of pictures that I could be posting right now.  But I will have some self-control and just post a few.  It's been a long and adventurous month since I last posted.  Here are some snippets of our time...
 
Baby girl is walking now!!  (That is not poop on her bottom, that was mud.)

And she loves her daddy!

He might like her a little bit.  :)

We have had the blessing of great weather and rain!!

We had our Papa Joe and his motorcycle gang pay us a visit.  They stopped at our tiny little town after a LONG ride.  We felt pretty special. 

Then we got to try out the bikes!



See ya Papa Joe!!

We had a simple but sweet Forth.  Micah got her first face painting from Paige!

She sat so still.  I think she liked it.

Levi got to be a Ninja Turtle.  It rained while we were at the fair so there was a bit of water damage.

The garden is recovering from the early season wind and looks awesome!  The dill is taller than the corn!

I LOVE the borage.  Beautiful flowers and the bees are all over it.

My new girls patrolling the yard.

Watermelon that popped up almost overnight!

Canteloupe

And miracle of miracles!  My tomatoes are blossoming.  Maybe they will survive to produce after all.

Peppers are exploding!

I was so proud and excited to see this little guys until I went down the row to the Armenians and found...

this weapon!  It was delicious!


We got to go to Red River this summer for a small family reunion.  It was a nice time.
Grandmolly set up this weekend with all of her sister and families.  It was a lot of fun!


So that is it for now.  I will do a big blog about our Red River trip soon!  Praying blessing for you all as you enjoy July!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds just wonderful!

All of your pictures are lovely!