Little Wife On the Prairie





When you are everything to everyone, well, you had better act like you have it all together.



Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Canadian trip 2015

Fall is my favorite.  I love so much about it.  It is a time when I put my garden to bed.  A time when chile gets roasted and tomatoes get canned.  The bees are nestled in their winter digs as we nestle in our cozy sweaters and boots.

One of our favorite things to do when he leaves start to change is to visit Canadian.  They have a Fall Foliage Festival every October.  Though we don't attend the festival, we do like to make our own day to take in the beauty of the change.

This year, even though we went later than normal, we were too early for much color.  But it was still a fantastic time with our family.  And, of course, I always take pictures.
























  

No comments: